10 Tested And Confirmed Ways To Make Money Online

Forum 7 years ago

10 Tested And Confirmed Ways To Make Money Online

Hello friends, we all love the Internet don’t we? Most of us spend more than 5hours every day immersed in our phones and most times on the screen of our laptops. But the main issue here is that all over the Nigerian web space, every blog out there is claiming to teach you the ways to make money online in Nigeria. But most times, we find out that most of these ways are either too enormous to try, or we sometimes end up getting scammed and anytime we are told making money online is possible, we just blow the thought right away.

By nairaonline, Well in this post , i take you through the Top 10 ways to make money online in Nigeria this year 2016.

#10- Create and sell your E-book or Information Product:

We all have something we have a very wide information about. What’s your strength? Do you know how to bake so well and can put your training in writing? then you could create and sell an e-book teaching people how to bake. Or do you have a new business model that works? Create an e-book for it and watch the money rolling in.

But whats an e-book you may ask…..an e-book as the name implies stands for “electronic book” and it refers to a PDF(portable document form) write that has a cover and table of contents.

Now Information marketing is a very lucrative industry and knowing you way around this will really liberate you financially.

Here comes the Questions…

How do you create an E-book?

Well they are you have two Options:

1. Contact a professional who can create an e-book for for you at an affordable price and launch your product. Mind you, your e-book should have all the information promised on the cover. For example if you’re teaching on how to lose weight within 5 days, make sure your steps are clear and the results can be attained.

2. Or you could create an e-book yourself for free as they are many free software’s you can get online that will help you create you e-book. Although doing it yourself will take you time, it would be worth the effort. In our next post, we’ll teach you how to create a free e-book.

Who sells e-books anyway?

Well i know a handful of Nigerians who have made money selling the own e-books…for example, Abass Toriola from Webincome plus has made some real cash selling his e-book…Kenneth Ifeanyi is another Nigerian who has made money online by selling his e-books.

And on popular reseller website Clickbank most high ranking products are mostly e-books.

So what are you waiting for?

#9— Make money Online by Being Social

This is the newest and easiest way to make money online in Nigeria, there is a new social media platform that pays you for been social. For each post, selfie, comment, like, share, hashtag, and other things you do online, you get paid !…..and their payout is $100. The social media network is called -TSU–( pronounced -sue).

I am a member of the social media platform and truthfully, my earnings are coming up and i am finally enjoying been social. Registration is free but only by invitation.

#8— Selling Your Products on Online Stores.

What do you do on online stores? Yea, yea i know…you buy stuff. But what if you could sell your own products as an associate store owner on Nigeria’s Top online stores like Konga.com. Jumia.com. Kaymu.com.ng or even sell what you don’t use anymore on JIJI.com or even on Olx.com? These online stores are real hubs for making real money online, because the number of Nigerians buying stuff online is increasing and will reach unimaginable heights before this year ends.

#7— Create Your own money Spinning website.

Well this is where most Nigerians get it all wrong. Now for the fact that Linda Ikeji made it big online by blogging about celebrity gossips and all, doesn’t mean everyone should blog about celebrity gossips…or because Seun is making money online with his Nairaland forum doesn’t still mean everyone will must own an online forum.
This is where the need for having an online business model comes in…. you see, in the online world of websites and blogs there is what we call a niche. Now every website falls under a niche.. e.g,

–Nairaland.com— Forum or Online community

–Waploaded.com—- Entertainment and Tech Website.

–Linda Ikeji—- News website

So if you want to really make money with a website you need to be sure of the niche your website will be about.;

Starting a website is easy and won’t cost you much if you can’t do it yourself.

How do you make money By owning a website?

They are basically 2 ways:
1. Selling adverts— when you website reaches a particular level you can start selling adverts on your websiteand make money.

2. By selling your own product or service— You have have a website specifically for selling your product or for offering a service. We will discuss this extensively in subsequent posts.

Also Read: How To Improve Your Adsense Earnings

#6– Sports betting.

This is the most discussed topic among the young and Old in Nigeria. More importantly, the football seasons in Most countries is starting soon. People are making real money online by predicting scores, saves, loss and others on different sports online. With as little as #100 (Naira), you could earn from #2000 to #100,000 Naira every week.

If you more info on Sports betting, Do let us Know in the comment section below.

#5— Affiliate Marketing:

This is arguably one of the most Lucrative online business anyone could venture into here in Nigeria. In most cases you don’t even need to own a laptop or even a website to do affiliate marketing. By helping msot companies online sell their products, they give a particular percentage of the profit.
Here is a list of Nigerian Websites that offer this service:

– Jumia
– Konga
– Kaymu

When you refer specifc products provided to you from these companies, your receive a considerable amount of income from them.

#4—- Article Writing.

Are you good with research ? are you a high level article writer? Or are you very versed in a particular field? Then you can make a hell Lotta cash by writing articles for blog owners online. There are lot of people online who find it hard to write articles for their blogs and they will pay you writing for them . Personally i write articles for some bloggers and depending on the niche, number of words, and Search engine optimization, i sometimes charge a client Up to #4000 Naira ($20) per article. Now imagine writing 5 different articles every week for the sum of #2000naira ($10)…..common that’s not bad at all!!

You Can Also offer such services on Fiverr.com (If You Need Video Tutorials About Making Money on Fiverr Do Contact Us)

Waploaded.com also Pays if you could write a Unique article and Submit to Us (drop comment below to learn more)

#3—Make money online with Fiverr

Fiverr has been around for a long time now. Fiverr is a market place where people offer their services for cash; from logo designing to twitter marketing, thousands of people are ready to buy your gigs (Fiverr services as they are called ). There will subsequent articles on How to utilize Fiverr and make money from there.

You Can Also offer such services on Fiverr.com (If You Need Video Tutorials About Making Money on Fiverr Do Contact Us)

#2— Social Media Marketing

Do you posts of Facebook always go viral or can you get your friends to like pages easily? Do you have a way of getting hundreds of twitter followers within days or Do have a way with Instagram? Then why don’t you put your skill to good use? They are many companies out there who are looking to improve there social media presence and will be willing to pay lots for it. So if you have a portfolio of your work, then you can make money online through social media marketing. (you may also Contact Us us to get more tips)

Also See: 16 Reasons Why " Affiliate Marketing " Is Better Than " Google Adsense "

#1–Mini-Importation Business-

This is a very lucrative business, especially when you import products that is on high demand. Although right we are having this constraint of the high Dollar to Naira rate, mini importation business is still feasible if you are buying the right products for a ready-to-buy market. More on this will be discussed in our subsequent post.

My fellow country folks..there goes our 10 Top ways to make real money online in Nigeria-2015, mind you they are so many other ways, but the above are feasible and quick to start. Any questions please be sure to contact me, and i would love to hear want you think and will appreciate comments below.

NOTE: Are You really ready to be Making money online? Email Sunnex@Waploaded.com And he will Give you Paid tips on how to get started, Plus on Creating a website too.

To your Online Success.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 2 days ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting