10 Things That Turn Real Men Off In A Lady At First Glance

Forum 8 years ago

10 Things That Turn Real Men Off In A Lady At First Glance

Before you say its Toks again i would like to clear the air by stating emphatically that one man's like is a dislike for another and what wows another man in a lady could be a total turn off for another man so my write up does not hold true for all men.

Nevertheless the fact remains that as a real man and a responsible one at that, i represent a percentage of men out there and i believe that many guys with responsible nature and sound mind will agree with this write up so i do not expect everyone reading this to accept my stands but as we all know,everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

As they say,"you have no second chance to create a first impression" and i also know that outward appearance sometimes do not suggest who the person is but when a man meets a lady for the very first time,even without saying hello,there are vital things that a guy sees and makes his judgement regarding such a lady and for me,these 9 things will turn me off instantly if im meeting a lady for the very first time.

1.Scraped eyebrow replaced with pencil drawings: God is the greatest artist and every lady must understand that having your eyebrow on your face gives you a natural distinctive beauty and yes it is allowed to shape it as you want but scraping it off and replacing it with a eye pencil drawing can never make you as naturally beautiful as the original makes you.

2.Scraped natural eye lashes replaced with fake doll like eyelashes: I really don't know what many ladies think when they remove a beautiful natural eyelashes to replace it with a funny looking doll like one. Believe it or not,the natural eyelashes have a function that the artificial can never be able to perform and if you must know,having your natural eyelashes on gives your eyes a more alluring look than the fake and funny looking barbie like one. You are human for crying out loud so remain as one.

3.The use of non-recommended contact lenses: I don't even know how to describe this one but trust me, i even fear ladies that use such just for the sake fancy because it gives me an idea that such a lady is very mean to herself because how can a lady use another lens to cover the original one without even the fear of going blind?Please save yourself the sermon of how painless it is and face fact.Its better for me to be with a blind lady than one who willingly decides to make herself blind by endangering her eye lenses.I can't stress this enough.

4.Irregular piercings: This is a hard turn off for me and when i see a lady having more than one hole on each ear,im like "this one is over exposed" and when i now see another hole in the upper ear region,nose,lips and so on i just give up on such and consider her as a real hustler(Guys know what i mean). Except maybe you are a northerner or from some countries that makes it a norm i do not see any sense in having all your face pierced and some even go the length of piercing their tongue and kini and i just wonder how some men will open their arms to such woman and cal them sweet heart,no be me..lai lai!

5.Bleached or over creamed body and face:As a guy have you ever moved close to ladies who have used cream to change their skin color in the name of toning up or some bleached bodies? i can't comprehend how guys dating or married to such cope because the smell of their denatured skin nutrients is so appalling and i wonder how it will be when they go unclad.

There are micro organisms that are natural flora of the skin and these microbes are every harmless and they fight of many things from our skin and by the time you use bleaching and cream kill these helpful microbes, what is left is a helpless skin that will be exposed to different external harmful germs and the resultant effect is a smelly skin and of-course many bleached bodies end up in disaster.

Abeg if you are a lady reading this please avoid bleaching or using strong cream for your body in the name of toning.There us a natural body fragrance that turn men on in ladies so please maintain that fragrance and use mild cream to maintain and bring out your natural color without crossing the delicate line.

6.Tattooed body:Some guys claim they get turned on by seeing tattoos on their women and i just shake my head because i do not see any correlation between tattoo and beauty, Call me archaic but i don't see why i will be wowed by a lady who draws tattoo on delicate areas that only her man should see and i get wowed by that and even if the tattoo is drawn at a comparatively exposed part of the body it still does not add up for me because keeping your body clean and void of unnecessary drawings in the name of tattoos will make more sense and even make you look alluring.trust me, real men get turned off when they see tattoos on a lady;s body especially some parts of her body that should not be seen by all.

7.Excessive use of jewelries and accessories: Some ladies are obsessed with wearing 5neck chains at a time,hand chain,leg chain,rings on all fingers and so on habba na wettin? please no man wants to have an idea that you will spend all his money on buying jewelries or be the type that may use all her life savings on purchasing jewelries. Use jewelries moderately and you will look even more beautiful.

8.Excessive make up:Sometimes i believe that ladies who make up actually make up for what they do not have. You don't need to look like a masquerade to prove a point and guys get turned on seeing a lady in her natural state that after she has packaged her face to look sweet.

Little wonder why a man divorced a lady and took her to court because he felt she hid her true look from him and made him believe she was pretty just to find out after marriage that he has entered one chance. Abeg be more natural than artificial and a man who will love and want you wil always come.

9.Indecent dressing: I can't even stress this enough.Many ladies go about unclad yet with cloths on and i do not see why any reasonable and responsible man will put a ring on such a lady except there is another motive. Guys love to imagine what is under those attires so please don't show us everything.

10.Smoking and alcohol intake:I can't even start to describe how repulsive it will be for me to enter a place and find a lady spewing out smoke from her mouth or with a bottle of liquor in her hand.How do i even say hi to such but then some guys might just be ok with such ladies.

If every lady is asked to state the type of man they want, they will readily use the words"i want a real man" and then i wonder how unreal they can ever be. A lady who uses fake eyelashes,eye lenses,nails,and so on should wish for a fake man and not a real man.

My advice is that every lady should try to look as natural as she can because real men love ladies who look natural and if every lady reading this wants to really confirm this write up please do this..If you are "guilty" of any of the things i wrote above just ask your man his sincere view about it and hear his response.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon
Forum | 2 days ago

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding