2019: See President Buhari's Minister Caught On Camera Declaring Support For Atiku (Video)

Forum 6 years ago

2019: See President Buhari's Minister Caught On Camera Declaring Support For Atiku (Video)

The minister of women affairs, Aisha Jumai Alhassan, was recently caught on camera declaring her support for former vice president, Atiku Abubakar's 2019 presidential ambition.

Alhassan, who lost Taraba state governorship to Darius Ishaku in 2015, was appointed to President Buhari's cabinet in the same year.

The minister, who spoke in Hausa at a recent event where the Atiku was also present, was caught on tape saying:"Your excellency, my father and by the grace of God, president in 2019."

It is not yet known if President Buhari will contest again in 2019, but words from the president's camp and party, All Progressives Congress (APC), is that the president is likely to contest again.

Watch Alhassan's video beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 17 hours ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 18 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu