21-Year Old Millionaire Who Told Police 'My Shoes Cost More Than Your Wage' Breaks Silence

Forum 7 years ago

21-Year Old Millionaire Who Told Police 'My Shoes Cost More Than Your Wage' Breaks Silence

A 21-year-old millionaire who boasted his shoes were worth more than the average wage has hit out and said: "I don't care what you think of me."

Self-styled 'Lord' Aleem Iqbal was filmed shouting at police officers after they pulled him over in his £550,000 Lamborghini. The young man claimed he was picked on for "driving nice cars", as a video of him losing his temper was posted on YouTube.
But he has broken his silence on his Instagram page, and posted a defiant message bragging that he doesn't care about peoples' opinions.

He wrote: "Also I get some of you may not like me etc but to be honest I couldn't care what you think of me. What I do care about is this cause so if you haven't got anything positive to say don't say it/comment. Take your negative energy elsewhere."

A video emerged of the 'Lord', from Solihull, West Midlands, fuming at officers after being pulled over.

He was heard saying: "Why you looking at me? Trust me bro, my shoes are probably worth more than your f*****g wages", the Birmingham Mail reports.

He goes on "Don't look at me like that."

The gathered crowd jeers and a camera crew stands in front of Aleem filming the incident.

Aleem, whose full name is Aleem Iqbal, boasts that the video is going straight onto YouTube "tonight" and chats to the intrigued crowd before driving off in the direction of Selfridges.

Hours earlier Aleem had taken delivery of the new white Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster, registration 41EEM, stating he was: "Lost for words."

Aleem's agent, Mark Brewer, said the 21-year-old was sorry for his conduct.

He said in a statement: "Having had time to reflect on what happened and having spoken to his family, Aleem would and also like to apologise to the police officers involved for the way the situation escalated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 19 hours ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)