2face And Annie Idibia's Daughter Olivia Is 2 Years Old Today!

Forum 8 years ago

2face And Annie Idibia's Daughter Olivia Is 2 Years Old Today!

2Face and Annie Idibia's little girl Olivis is 2 hyears old today. Her parents took to their respective pages to pen lovely messages to her.
2face wrote:

Like play like play my bouncing baby girl Olivia idibia is 2 today. May the Almighty continue to guide and protect my baby. May he give me the wisdom and power to raise her to become a correct woman. Daddy loves u always. We go chop some birthday rice later

Annie on the other hand wrote:
She's Beyond Amazing!!!!!!!! I still pinch myself cos I can't believe she's mine.. Thank u lord for Such a Remarkable Blessing!! So confident n smart! Our Olivia, our superStar is 2 today.. Father I thank u,am extremely proud of this child! #myUpnDown #myPride #myEverything.. #proudMamahappy birthday my mine??????????

Happy Birthday to her!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 10 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo