2Face Idibia Crowned With “Tafidan Kudendan” Title In Kaduna; Enjoys Brunch With El-Rufai, Annie & M.I

Forum 8 years ago

2Face Idibia Crowned With “Tafidan Kudendan” Title In Kaduna; Enjoys Brunch With El-Rufai, Annie & M.I

2Face Idibiais one of the greatest artist of his generation and more than anything else he continues to stay relevant in the music society and beyond just the music society.
The music legend was crowned with the “ Tafidan Kudendan” title in Kadunaand he was honored.

He was also hosted by the Governor of the state, Nasir El-Rufaiand was also joined by Choc City music chairman, M.I Abaga.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 1 day ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 4 days ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment
Forum | 6 days ago

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment