33-Year-Old Man Lured His 17-Year-Old SS2 Lover To A Herbalist & This Happened

Forum 8 years ago

33-Year-Old Man Lured His 17-Year-Old SS2 Lover To A Herbalist & This Happened

A 17-year old Senior Secondary School (SSS) 2 student, Ruth Alabi narrowly escaped been killed for money ritual when her boy friend lured her to the herbalist residence at Olodo area of Ibadan before she was rescued by vigilante men .

Ruth Alabi who claimed that she was an SS2 student at an undisclosed school in Abuja said she came to spend the Easter holiday with her mother in Ibadan when the incident occurred.

Her boy friend, Chubuike Omigbo, 33 who used to sell building materials at the Iwo Road area of Ibadan was arrested and paraded alongside the herbalist, Oladimeji Babatunde Ajala, 37 by the state police Command on Friday.

The state Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr Leye Oyebade who briefed newsmen on the incident at the state Police headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan told journalists that the suspects had planned to use the girl for money making ritual before the evil planned was thwarted by the police.

The CP noted that the suspects were arrested following a tip-off by a strategic partner when the duo were planning to use the girl for money ritual.

He said ” the victim’s boyfriend, Chibuike, had lured her to the herbalist’s residence at No5, Galilee street, Olodo area of the state for the purpose of the ritual.

“Luck, however ran out on them when their evil plan was uncovered through their conversation which was overheard by an eavesdropper. The suspects confessed to being fraudsters and that they had defrauded many innocent victims in the past,” the CP said.

The police also recovered a black Nissan Altima with registration No. APP 627 CA, which the police said was bought with the proceeds from illegal business.

Other items recovered from the suspects were some criminal charms, one statute in the image of Jesus, two other statutes and broken bottles spread on a mat.

Answering questions from newsmen, the victim, Ruth Alabi who was accompanied by her mother said she had been going out with her boyfriend in the past four months until the incident occurred.

According to her, they usually meet in front of Tantalizer before they proceed to hotel where they have fun.

“But the day this incident happened, Easter day, my boyfriend came with two of his friends and he asked me to enter a vehicle which they brought and they took me to a hotel where I was asked what will I drink. I told him that I will take malt drink, but he insisted I should take stout. So, I took a small bottle of stout. At a point, one of his friends said I should come with him into a hotel room and there he told me he wants to have sex with me. I was uncomfortable with that, wondering how could that be. So, I had to lie that I was in my menstrual cycle.

After, my boyfriend said I should accompany him to another place, but I told him its already dark, that my mother has been calling my phone and that I will like to return home. He continued to pester me, until he took me to the place , and when we got to a place, he was calling some of his friends and I was afraid because it was already 10pm. That was all I know.”

The victim was said to have slumped on their way to the residence of the herbalist and this attracted vigilante men who later called the police.

When the police came, Ruth Alabi was rushed to a nearby hospital in an unconscious state, before she was revived.

While in the hospital, the girl said medical examination revealed that the stout she drank was laced with drugs.

Speaking with journalists, the two suspects denied the plan to use the girl for ritual .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City