45 Year-Old Man Rápes 9 Year-old Boy To Death In Kebbi, What Will Happen To Him Will Make You Cry

Forum 6 years ago

45 Year-Old Man Rápes 9 Year-old Boy To Death In Kebbi, What Will Happen To Him Will Make You Cry

A 45 year old man, Dantani, has been picked up by the Kebbi State Police Command for allegedly raping a nine-year-old boy to death in Zauro town.

Kebbi State Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim M. Kabiru, while disclosing this at a media briefing yesterday said, “One Dantani Sani, 45, of Sabon Gari area of Zauro town, was arrested based on information that he had sexual intercourse with one Ibrahim Muhammadu Dangi, male, now deceased, aged nine years, of the same village, against the order of nature.”

Kabiru added that the suspect would be charged to court for culpable homicide.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 3 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 5 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out