Advertse Here
‹‹12›› 2 Total
Views: 21185 Replies: 22 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Last Post Date: May 08
Guruboi Jun 03, 2015 ( Post 1 )

Make Money by Short URLs is one the traditional and easiest method of all time. No doubt their are hundreds of different ways to earn money from living room. For all them Earn money from URL shortener is best and simplest way. If you does not have any technical skills or don’t know in deep about marketing then making money from short URL is best way. Now the question what the URL short means and how we can earn money from it.? So here we will discuss about URL shortener service. URL shortener networks allow you to short down the long URL. What you have to first simply join any URL shortener service which are listed out below and create new Short links with the help of them and promote that Short URL on anywhere you want to just like at your blog or social media platforms like Facebook, Google and many more. When someone click on your Short URL then it will redirect passing through ad page for 5 second and then towards their original long link. So this is how you will get paid from these services. The maximum rate provide by companies are from $1 to $10 per 1000 views/clicks on your Short URL. The rate vary according to visitor location. These service also provides you referral system, like if any person join through your referral link then company will give you upto 20% Commission. So here we are going to listed our some best & trusted URL shortener to earn money which you can join now and start earning.

List Of Best URL Shortener Networks To Make Money:

[1.] Adfly
Adfly is the best one and trusted company and take best care of their users provides the money at time. It is an old company so many users trusted this company. You can earn 5$ per 1000 views on your short URL. You can also get benefit of referral system and can get 20% commissions from your referrals. The best thing of this company is the minimum payout is 5$. Register now and get chance to earn some money from this service. Register @ Adf.ly/new/register

[2.] Linkshrink
Linkshrink is another best and trusted URL shorten company which provides the URL shortening service. You can earn maximum $3 to $5 per 1000 views on your short URL (Note: Rate vary country to country). You can also get 25% commission from your referral if you have some.

So the best point of this company is the minimum payout is 5$. So register now and short your URL share it on websites, forums and more and earn some money. [email protected] Linkshrink.net

[3.] Shortest
Shorte.st is the another URL shortener service which provides you to new chance to earn money online with the help of shortening URLs.
You can get 4$ to 8$ per 1000 visits on your short URL. If you have referral then you can get 20% commission from your referral. The minimum payout is 10$. If you can provide more than 100000 views monthly then you can get special rates from Shorte.st. So register now, short your URL with Shorte.st and share it on Facebook, twitter, websites, blogs and more and get chance to earn some money. [email protected] Shorte.st/Register/

[4.] Linkbucks
Linkbucks is one of the most popular URL shortener service through which you can earn money online with short URLs. It will pay you $2 to $6 per 1000 visits on your short URL. The minimum payout is 10$ and you can also earn 5% commission from your referrals. If you have an website, blog and good visitors then you can also check their advertiser program. [email protected] Linkbucks.com

[5.] Adfocus
AdFoc.us is a top and best US based URL shorten company. You can earn up to 5$ to 8$ per 1000 visits on your Short URL. It also provides the referral system so you can get 20% commission from your referrals. Due to US based if any user from US or UK click on your URL you will get high rate. You can share your short URL on websites, forums, blogs and more so you can earn money with the help of short URLs. [email protected] Adfoc.us/user/new

Note: So Note That The Earning Is Not A One Day Job. It Will Take You Some Days To Meet Up The Payout Payment, Depending On Your Traffic & Seriousness. Best Of Luck!!

Reply Me Now
Cybreed Jun 03, 2015 ( Post 2 )
[quote=Guruboi]
Make Money by Short URLs is one the traditional and easiest method of all time. No doubt their are hundreds of different ways to earn money from living room. For all them Earn money from URL shortener is best and simplest way. If you does not have any technical skills or don

Reply Me Now
Guruboi Jun 03, 2015 ( Post 3 )
Cybreed wrote:
And you didn't specify how dem wan pay me.
If You Meet The Minimum Payout, You Will Receive Your Payment Via Paypal, Payoneer & Payza.

Reply Me Now
Cybreed Jun 05, 2015 ( Post 4 )
Guruboi wrote:
If You Meet The Minimum Payout, You Will Receive Your Payment Via Paypal, Payoneer & Payza.
Annoying modes, abeg make konga verify me joor.

Reply Me Now
olanrewaju (Guest) Dec 30, 2015 ( Post 5 )
It's a lie all those are all scam is what av done I even got more than the target they didn't pay anything

Reply Me Now
olayinka5063 Jan 23, 2016 ( Post 6 )
This cannot be real or true I guess

Reply Me Now
Izetta (Guest) Mar 21, 2017 ( Post 7 )
What is buy cheap soccer jersey? Maybe you can ask for more
here. nfl shop cheap

Reply Me Now
Gudrun (Guest) Mar 28, 2017 ( Post 8 )
cheap jersey store seahawks jerseys cheap

Reply Me Now
Therese (Guest) Apr 05, 2017 ( Post 9 )
Ebay same style cheap Rodger Saffold jerseys to offer. Online
free shipping - cheap real madrid long sleeve jersey

Reply Me Now
Graig (Guest) Apr 09, 2017 ( Post 10 )
8 Tim Masthay Jersey.Shop for 23 Darius Slay Jersey
with fast free shipping and great service 53 Kyle Van Noy Jersey from china factory,cheap nike nfl
jerseys online sale!

Reply Me Now
Justine (Guest) May 14, 2017 ( Post 11 )
When is sales for cheap jerseys ncaa? Find site: wholesale jerseys team

Reply Me Now
Dyan (Guest) May 19, 2017 ( Post 12 )
cheap club soccer jerseys,especially good cheap jerseys online category for sale
online for men and women.

Reply Me Now
Kellie (Guest) May 21, 2017 ( Post 13 )
Ebay same style difference in nike nfl jerseys to offer.

Online free shipping - wholesale Kendall Reyes jerseys

Reply Me Now
Denice (Guest) May 25, 2017 ( Post 14 )
football jerseys wholesale.Buy Best Place To Buy Cheap Jerseys from China where to buy cheap jerseys factory, free shipping and easy returns
also best service.

Reply Me Now
Callum (Guest) May 26, 2017 ( Post 15 )
official jerseys cheap - We are professional Peyton Thompson Jersey
supply 15 Michael Crabtree Jersey with good reputation, buy Replica wholesale NBA jerseys cheap from china is a chance.

Reply Me Now
Vania (Guest) Jun 28, 2017 ( Post 16 )
chicago blackhawks jerseys cheap,get support for superbowl style usa soccer jacket nike new 2017 season.

Reply Me Now
Dane (Guest) Jul 30, 2017 ( Post 17 )
wholesale authentic jerseys.Cheap 2014 New Cheap Nhl Jerseys From China, MLB/NBA/NFL/NHL/NCAA
Jerseys From China Free Shipping, NHL Jerseys, NBA Jerseys, basketball singlets cheap From factory.

Reply Me Now
Lorenza (Guest) Aug 21, 2017 ( Post 18 )
I am cheap ncaa jerseys from china supplier online, take coupon code here: Home

Reply Me Now
Anton (Guest) Aug 21, 2017 ( Post 19 )
wholesale cheap soccer jerseys.Buy wholesale cheap
soccer jerseys from China hockey jerseys edmonton factory, free shipping and
easy returns also best service.

Reply Me Now
Laurene (Guest) Sep 08, 2017 ( Post 20 )
Who do you want to gift for cheap authentic jerseys? Get value into the page: nfl
authentic jerseys cheap

Reply Me Now
‹‹12›› 2 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
3 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
‹‹12›› 2 Total
Init: 0.00484299659729 Init to Head: 0.41952991485596 Head to Foot: 0.0008399486541748