62-Year-Old Pastor Defiles 7-Year-Old Pastor’s Daughter On Church Altar (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

62-Year-Old Pastor Defiles 7-Year-Old Pastor’s Daughter On Church Altar (Photo)

A sign of the end time was manifested by a 62-year-old pastor in Ibadan, Pastor Isaiah Ojo, when he allegedly took the seven-year-old daughter of his friend and fellow pastor, Bidemi (not real name), la!d her on the altar of his church and had carnal knowledge of her.

Though the incident occurred on Monday, May 9, 2016, the little girl had yet to stop bleeding as at Friday, May 13, when Crime Reports stumbled on the story. It was learnt that the randy pastor was arrested on Thursday, May 12 by Egbeda Division of the Oyo State Police Command after initial disappearance, but it was unclear what his motive was in committing the act on a church altar.

Information gathered by Crime Reports revealed that Ojo who is the founder and pastor Dayspring Family Chapel, Egbeda area, Ibadan, committed the act when the seven-year-old girl went to the church premises with her younger brother to play, as they were wont to do.

The girl’s vagina was reportedly badly torn by forced penetration that she had been bleeding since the occurrence.

Narrating her experience in the hands of Daddy Dayspring, as the suspect was popularly called, to Crime Reports, Bidemi said: Daddy Dayspring is my father’s friend. On Monday, my younger brother and I went to greet him. While my brother was playing outside, Daddy Dayspring asked me to lay on the rug.

“He la!d beside me, removed my underpants and then removed his trousers. He first put his fingers in my private part. He later put his J0yst!ck in my vagina and I cried.

He removed it and blood started coming out. He warned me against telling anyone, saying that I would die if I did. It was when I went outside to urinate that I noticed that blood was coming out of my private part.”

Narrating how he discovered his daughter’s condition, the victim’s 50-year-old father, who would simply be identified as Pastor T, stated: “I was not aware of what happened on that Monday because I attended a revival held by Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Egbeda.

On Tuesday evening, I overheard her elder brother saying: “tell Mummy”, but I did not pay attention because I thought it was the usual children’s pranks.

“It was my wife who told me to check my daughter’s private part and when I did, I noticed that her pants were stained with blood.

Thinking that something injured her, I quickly rushed her to the health centre; but was surprised when I saw that the blood was coming from her private part when the nurses checked her. She was treated and we returned home.

“The following day, Wednesday, we noticed that she was still bleeding so we took her back to the health centre. A senior nurse started interrogating her and it was there she revealed that it was my pastor friend who raped her.

She said further that the suspect warned her against telling anyone or else she would die. We are both members of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Egbeda branch, and I have informed the leadership.”

When Crime Reports sought the suspect’s explanation of his side of the story, the pastor, who obviously knew that his deed was shameful, stammered and stumbled over words in his attempt to explain what he did to the minor. Several times, he swallowed hard and muttered ‘Oh! God’ as he talked.

According to Pastor Ojo, who lives at Adekola area of Ibadan, “the little girl and her younger brother used to come to me to play. Her father is a close friend of mine.

“On Monday May 9, I was in my church premises when she came with her brother. The girl went to lay on the rug on the altar and told her brother that her private part was itching, asking him to come and lay on her. They used to play on the rug before then.

I went near them to ask what was wrong with her. I had to use my hand to help her scratch her private part. After that, the girl said: “Daddy Dayspring, come and lay on me also. When I moved nearer, I could not do anything with her; I did not insert my J0yst!ck in her vagina.

“What happened next was that I brought my J0yst!ck out but I could not penetrate her because her vagina was tight. My intention was to touch her, not to damage her.
When I saw that her vagina was very tight, I withdrew my J0yst!ck and left. There was no blood at that time. I don’t know how blood came out of her.”

When asked when last he had s*x with his wife, he said six months ago, adding that it was for health reasons. He denied having s*x with the girl for ritual purpose, saying she was young enough to be his granddaughter.

When contacted, the police image maker in Oyo State, DSP Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed the story, saying that the suspect had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 8 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 14 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith