DJ Cuppy reveals her 10years aspiration as she launches scholarship fund at Oxford University

Forum 1 year ago

DJ Cuppy reveals her 10years aspiration as she launches scholarship fund at Oxford University

Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy has launched a scholarship fund in support of African Students at Oxford University.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/be15f7c9a6f55239812a26b16a972248.jpg

Sharing the good news on her Instagram page moments ago, the Oxford graduate announced that she is proudly launching, the “Cuppy Africa Oxford Fund”.

According to her, this fund is to support and empower any African graduate student of Oxford University.

DJ Cuppy stated that this new partnership means a lot to her especially having recently graduated with an MSc from the prestigious university.

“Proud to launch the Cuppy Africa Oxford Fund! I just graduated from Oxford Uni and so this partnership means a lot to me.

This £100,000 gift is in support of African Graduate students. It aims to support future leaders from the continent by enabling them to access the necessary skills, resources, and networks to maximize their impact. Over the next 10 years, my hope.is to support those in their education journeys and reach their full potential during their time at Oxford and beyond”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c8714c200ef0e2efcf6dbd0b5e018843.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 2 days ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary