Polly Pocket Movie with Lily Collins and Lena Dunham Gets Update

Forum 9 months ago

Polly Pocket Movie with Lily Collins and Lena Dunham Gets Update

The upcoming Polly Pocket movie has a new update.

With the recent success of the Barbie movie, Mattel is turning many of their iconic toys into movies. One movie that is currently in the works is based on the Polly Pocket toy line. This will star Lily Collins, known for her roles in Emily in Paris and Mank. It will be written and directed by Lena Dunham, who recently made movies like Sharp Stick and Catherine Called Birdy and created the TV show Girls.

Robbie Brenner, Head of Mattel Studios, has commented on the Polly Pocket movie. “First of all, they are two of my favorite ladies ever,” Brenner told Variety of Collins and Dunham. “It’s been an amazing collaboration. Lena is so collaborative and rolls up her sleeves and really likes to roll around in notes and listen. She’s incredible. Lily is so smart and so specific and so productorial. It’s just been an incredible collaboration, so we are thrilled about it. Hopefully, we’ll be making that at some point in the future.”

When is the Polly Pocket movie release date?

There is currently no set release date for the movie.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 23 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 23 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’