BBNaija All Stars: Mercy, Venita Stop Angel From Voluntarily Leaving Biggie’s House

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Mercy, Venita Stop Angel From Voluntarily Leaving Biggie’s House

There was drama on Wednesday as Big Brother Naija All Stars housemates, Mercy Eke and Venita Akpofure stopped Angel Smith, from voluntarily leaving the reality show.

In a video trending online, Angel was seen packing her bags to exit the house on Wednesday night after a fight with Ilebaye.

However, she was stopped by Mercy and Venita.

Angel and Ilebaye had an altercation after the latter sat on the former’s box, which didn’t go down well with her.

She confronted Ilebaye about it, and the issue degenerated into a physical altercation. They were, however, prevented from attacking each other by the housemates.

After the fight, Angel threatened to leave the house voluntarily, saying, “Mercy, you’re the reason I’m here oo. I can’t do this again, I hate every fcking ngga and b*tch in here. I know the reason I didn’t wanna come back.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC