Late Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Queen Dami, Shares Loved-up Video Of Herself And Singer, Portable

Forum 7 months ago

Late Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Queen Dami, Shares Loved-up Video Of Herself And Singer, Portable

Queen Dami, the former wife of the late Alaafin of Oyo has taken to social media to share a loved-up video of herself and street artiste, Portable, a month after he seemingly confirmed that they were in a relationship.

Her late husband died in April 2022 at the age of 83.

Last month, Portable granted an interview where he was asked to confirm or deny rumors that he was seeing Queen Dami and that they have a child together.

Responding, he said;

“Queen Dami has been my fan from day one. When I now heard of the king’s death, after king na king. You wouldn’t have seen me with her if the king was still alive. I no dey follow person wife.”

On Monday, September 18, she shared a video of herself and the singer on social media, seemingly confirming they are an item.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oyo State college of Nursing and Midwifery shortlisted candidates for interview, 2024/2025
Forum | 41 mins ago

Oyo State college of Nursing and Midwifery shortlisted candidates for interview, 2024/2025

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister