BBNaija All Stars: KimOprah Has Qualities of My Ideal Woman – Cross

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: KimOprah Has Qualities of My Ideal Woman – Cross

Big Brother Naija All Stars finalist, Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo, aka Cross has revealed that former houseguest, KimOprah is his ideal woman.

He made the confession during a recent interview.

Recall that Kim was in an entanglement triangle with best friends, Cross and Pere during her three-week stay in the just concluded Big Brother Naija All Stars show.

In a recent interview with Africa Magic, Cross told Ebuka Obi-Uchendu that he was so happy when Kim Oprah came into the House.

He said, “When she [KimOprah] came in, I was so happy. I was excited to see someone in the House who actually knew my kind of person.

“So, it was more or less like let me be close to this person. Every day we just kept talking and talking and we just kept on liking each other’s company more and more. And we became closer to each other. I realised that she has some qualities of a lady that I actually do like.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 3 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday