Actor Gideon Okeke Slams Women Who Expose their Bodies But Hide Their Boyfriends

Forum 5 months ago

Actor Gideon Okeke Slams Women Who Expose their Bodies But Hide Their Boyfriends

Popular Nigerian actor, Gideon Okeke has taken to Instagram to slam women who expose their bodies.

The actor said women show their pants and bra to the world in the name of content creation yet hide their men.

He added that there was a time when men had to work hard to see a woman's thighs, but all they have to do now is scroll through social media.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/98f421221ec668c6eec41c443a88df87.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself