Tunde Ednut Ignored Me When I Wanted To Pay Him To Promote My Album But Posted Me For Free When He Heard I Died — Oladips (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Tunde Ednut Ignored Me When I Wanted To Pay Him To Promote My Album But Posted Me For Free When He Heard I Died — Oladips (Video)

Nigerian street rapper, Oladips has taken a swipe at blogger, Tunde Ednut for posting him when he heard reports about his death.

Oladips stated that he asked Tunde Ednut to give him a reasonable price so he could pay for the promotion of his album which he ignored but when news about his death was announced, Tunde Ednut wasted no time in posting him for free.

The rapper shared this on his Instagram live where he told his fans the situation that transpired between them.

Oladips stated that when the news of his death was announced, Tunde Ednut posted him on his page three times and all for free without even hearing from him first.

The rapper admits that he understands that blogging is how Tunde Ednut makes his money, so he is not mad at anybody.

However, he implores Tunde Ednut to not just use him for likes and views, but also promote his album as well.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 21 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 22 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’