Cheating No Longer A Deal Breaker For Me – Toke Makinwa

Forum 3 months ago

Cheating No Longer A Deal Breaker For Me – Toke Makinwa

Nollywood actress, Toke Makinwa has stated that if her man cheats she will not leave the relationship.

According to her, cheating is no longer considered a deal breaker for her.

Toke, whose ex-husband, Maje Ayida, allegedly cheated on her, made this known in a podcast released on Thursday.

According to her, as she grew older, she realized it’s easier for a woman to cheat and the only reason some women don’t cheat is due to self restraint.

She said, “I think a lot of women need to reject the stigma. If I cheat, it’s okay for the man to do the same to me.

“I feel like I have gotten to a place in my life where you can’t shame the shameless. If I cheat tomorrow and you want to leave I will respect you. If you want to stay, don’t use it to taunt me because I have won the crown of a cheater.

“If I’m going to be very honest, cheating is no longer a deal breaker for me. It used to be; when I was younger, I would never have been able to say these. I would have said if he cheat’s, I’m putting back in the street.

“As I grew older, I realized men cheat, women cheat. It’s easier for a woman to cheat, it’s self restraint that stops us. The reason why I’m not quick to put you out is I might be the first person to cheat on you. Forgive me as I have forgiven you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 6 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 1 week ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie