Age & Career Of Stephanie Poetri

Forum 3 months ago

Age & Career Of Stephanie Poetri

Stephanie Poetri is a singer-songwriter and record producer. She is currently signed to the record label 88 Rising. She rose to fame in 2018 with her viral hit “I Love You 3000”.

She has since released several more singles, including “Picture Myself” and “How We Used To”.

She has also collaborated with artists such as Jackson Wang and Niki. Poetri is known for her sweet vocals and relatable lyrics. She is a rising star in the music industry and is sure to continue to release great music in the years to come.

Early Life

Stephanie Poetri was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on May 20, 2000. She is of Indonesian and American descent. Her mother, Titi DJ, is a famous Indonesian singer and actress.

Her father, Andrew Dougharty, is an American musician and teacher. Stephanie has two half-sisters and one half-brother from her mother’s previous marriage.

Stephanie began her musical career at a young age. She started writing songs when she was 10 and began performing in public when she was 12. In 2014, she competed in the Indonesian Idol Junior competition but did not make it past the first round.

Her mother’s side has two half-sisters and one half-brother; her father is Andrew Hollis Dougharty, an American teacher.

Education

She attended Global Jaya International School in Jakarta, where her father was the Head of the school. After graduating high school, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a music career.

Career

Poetri began her music career in 2016 when she released her debut single, “I Love You 3000.” The song became viral, and Poetri was soon signed to 88rising. She has since released several more singles, including “Selfish,” “Picture Myself,” and “I’m Jealous.”

Poetri’s music has been praised for its catchy melodies and relatable lyrics. She has been compared to other young female artists, such as Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo. Poetri has also been praised for her social media presence and has over 10 million followers on Instagram.

In 2020, Poetri released her debut EP, AM PM. The EP was a critical and commercial success, and it helped to solidify Poetri’s status as a rising star in the music industry.

Poetri has won several awards for her music, including the Mnet Asian Music Award for Best New Asian Artist Indonesia. She has also been nominated for several other awards, including the iHeartRadio Music Social Star Award.

Awards & Nominations

Awards

•  Mnet Asian Music Award for Best New Asian Artist Indonesia

Nominations

•  MTV Europe Music Award for Best Southeast Asia Act

•  BBC Sound of 

Personal Life

Poetri has been very private about her personal life and has not shared any details about her dating history or current relationships. She has also not posted photos or videos of herself with a partner on social media.

It is possible that Poetri is single or that she is in a relationship and is keeping it private. She may also keep details about her personal life private from the public.

Discography

• AM: PM 

• Oh, to be in love

She has also released the following singles:

• I Love You 3000 

• Do You Love Me 

• Selfish 

• How We Used To 

• Straight To You 

• IRL 

• Picture Myself

• Breakfast in Bed (with gnash) 

• I’m Jealous 

• I Wish You Were Here 

Net Worth

Stephanie Poetri is an Indonesian-American singer-songwriter with a net worth of $1.1 million as of 2023. She has gained popularity for her catchy pop songs, which have been streamed millions of times on Spotify and YouTube.

Poetri has also collaborated with some of the biggest names in the music industry, including Rich Brian, Higher Brothers, Jackson Wang, Joji, and NIKI.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton