Economic Hardship: Urgently Engage Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili, Adesina for Solution – Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu

Forum 2 months ago

Economic Hardship: Urgently Engage Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili, Adesina for Solution – Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu

Ohanaeze Ndigbo sociocultural organization chieftain, Okechukwu Isiguzoro has revealed to President Bola Tinubu how to tackle the ongoing economic challenges in the country.

Speaking on Thursday, he urged President Bola Tinubu to urgently engage the Director General of the World Trade Organization, WTO, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili; and the President of the African Development Bank, Akinwumi Adesina, in finding a lasting solution to the economic hardship confronting Nigeria.

Isiguzoro said the success of Tinubu’s administration lies in his consultations with these world-renowned economists.

The factional Secretary-General of Ohanaeze urged the president to initiate a comprehensive overhaul of his economic team because they lack innovative ideas, competence, and determination to navigate Nigeria’s economy out of its current quagmire.

A statement by Isiguzoro reads “Ohanaeze Ndigbo adamantly asserts that seeking assistance from distinguished economists such as Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, and other highly reputable experts, solely based on merit and not on tribe or origin, is essential in rectifying the economy and providing viable solutions for Nigeria’s well-being.

“Ohanaeze Ndigbo, strongly advises President Tinubu that the path to success lies in concrete and genuine consultations with these world-renowned economists. By drawing upon their expertise, a tangible and swift roadmap for Nigeria’s economic recovery can be forged while simultaneously reducing the burden of governance costs.

“It is evident that Tinubu must initiate a comprehensive overhaul of the economic team, as their evident lack of innovative ideas, competence, and determination has rendered them incapable of navigating the economy out of its current quagmire.

“Urgent and resolute action must be taken to address the prevailing economic hardships suffered by our nation. We implore President Tinubu to heed our counsel and take the necessary steps to secure a prosperous future for every Nigerian.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 4 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu