Cardi B And Estranged Husband Offset Spends Valentine’s Day Together Despite Split (Photos)

Forum 2 months ago

Cardi B And Estranged Husband Offset Spends Valentine’s Day Together Despite Split (Photos)

It has been revealed that Cardi B and her estranged husband, Offset spent Valentine’s Day together.

Information gathered revealed that the lovers had dinner in Miami at celeb hotspot Carbone despite their split.

In photos, the rappers were seen arriving at the Italian restaurant together. However, Offset, whose real name is Kiari Cephus, waited a few minutes to go inside after Cardi, whose real name is Belcalis Almánzar.

The couple, who secretly tied the knot in September 2017, then emerged from Carbone together, with Cardi covering her face with her phone.

They interacted a bit with fans, then they got into their black SUV and drove away together. 

Their date night comes a month and a half after Cardi revealed she and the Migos rapper had sex after celebrating New Year’s Eve together in a strip club in Miami amid their separation. 

“Was I clubbing with my baby daddy? Yes. Did I get d–ked down on New Year’s Eve? Yes. I needed d–k on New Year’s Eve,” she said.

“I feel like we were vibing on New Year’s Eve, we had a good time.” 

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f432ccb7dbf8727add350f16445b3f73.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/646ed5b7334ad65aa6c42544dc37120d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 2 days ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama