Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards

Forum 2 months ago

Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards

Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party in the 2023 election has won the political icon of the year award.

The award was given to him at the Sun Awards held over the weekend.

The politician took to his Twitter page to appreciate the honour.

He wrote:

I was honored to be named the Political Icon of the Year 2023 by The Sun Awards. While I'm usually hesitant to accept awards in the face of our nation's challenges, this recognition is unique because it aims to celebrate those making significant contributions in various ways to get the Nigeria of our dreams. It also provides opportunities to applaud those who have made enormous sacrifices for our progress.

I dedicate this award to the impoverished Nigerians facing uncertainty about their next meal and extend my appreciation to fellow Nigerians, especially the youth, who believe in our mission and who have remained committed to our journey for a New Nigeria.

Your dedication is not in vain. My political journey is about building a better society and despite the setbacks of the 2023 elections, I urge us to unite beyond tribe, religion, and party affiliations.

Together, let's break free from bad governance and create the New Nigeria we envision. -PO

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 15 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri