Fafa, I Love You – Omah Lay Gives Shoutout to Lady He Danced With During London Concert

Forum 2 months ago

Fafa, I Love You – Omah Lay Gives Shoutout to Lady He Danced With During London Concert

Nigerian singer, Omah Lay has been spotted in a video giving a shoutout with the lady he danced with during a performance on the European leg of his ‘Boy Alone Tour’.

The incident happened at the Eventim Apollo in London on Tuesday, February 20.

Recall that Omah Lay stirred up controversy after he invited a female fan reportedly attending the concert with her boyfriend, to join him on stage during the rendition of his song ‘Bend You.’

Videos of the duo’s silhouettes shared online by concertgoers caused uproar, with many condemning them.

Despite the heavy backlash, Omah Lay has sent a message to the fan, expressing his love for her.

In a video making the rounds on social media, British-Nigerian media personality, Shopsydoo, could be heard urging Omah Lay to give a shoutout to the fan, who he identified as Fafa.

The singer obliged.

Shopsydoo: “Oga, give Fafa a shoutout, that your fan.”

Omah Lay: “Fafa, that’s her name? Fafa, I love you.”

Video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman