I have several offers but nothing decided yet – Peseiro

Forum 1 month ago

I have several offers but nothing decided yet – Peseiro

Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro says he is yet to decide on his next coaching job.

Peseiro is currently a free agent following the expiration of his contract with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

The Portuguese guided the Super Eagles to a second-place finish at the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations.

The 63-year-old has been linked with the vacant Algeria and Tunisia coaching job.

Peseiro revealed he has up to seven offers on his table at the moment.

The former Venezuela and Saudi Arabia gaffer said the offers are from national teams and clubs.

“I told everyone to come back at the end of the month. What is certain is that I want to continue coaching and I need to choose wisely,” he told Goal.

“At this moment, I repeat, all options remain possible. I received a lot of options, and a lot of contacts from national teams or clubs.

“I would say 5, 6 or 7, he revealed, without revealing their identity.

“I let them all know that I need to rest and that when my contract expires I will talk about it and start thinking about other projects. And decide my future. For now, I need to take a break and be calm.

“But I listen to the proposals and projects that are offered to me. And I evaluate whether I like it or not.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 1 week ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast

‘Time to move on’ – Peseiro not interested in taking Super Eagles job again
Forum | 1 month ago

‘Time to move on’ – Peseiro not interested in taking Super Eagles job again

Super Eagles: Peseiro appointed based on politics, he’s not coach – Ex-Nigeria international
Forum | 1 month ago

Super Eagles: Peseiro appointed based on politics, he’s not coach – Ex-Nigeria international