Singer Kizz Daniel In Shock As He Witnesses Power Outage In Dubai (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

Singer Kizz Daniel In Shock As He Witnesses Power Outage In Dubai (Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel could not hold back shock after he witnessed power outage in Dubai.

In the video, the Nigerian singer was on an Instagram live chat with a few of his fans.

While he was talking, he stopped abruptly as he witnessed a power outage. Immediately as a result of that, he shouted,
“Hey, God o. NEPA carried the light for Dubai, Eeei Jesus is lord. The world must hear this.”

Meanwhile, concerned individuals took to the comment page of the post to share their thoughts in reactions to the singer’s expression of the power outage in Dubai.

See Video Below;

See some reactions below:

CEO___❤️🦅:
“Vado I know my country don’t tell me this.”

HARO BILLION BOY: “
nepa say na nepa.”

softsaac: “
Nepa De Dubai ni.”

Incredible
Pascal: “Shey Nepa dey Dubai ni.”

Pelz:
“NEPA keh? Egbon Daniel.”

mosesjennifer8:
“NEPA nor dey Dubai every building get their own tranforma na management dey do wetin dey their hand.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 23 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself