You Don Lose All Respect I Get for You - Uche Maduagwu Slams Don Jazzy For Gushing On Yul And Judy

Forum 1 month ago

You Don Lose All Respect I Get for You - Uche Maduagwu Slams Don Jazzy For Gushing On Yul And Judy

Uche Maduagwu, the controversial Nigerian actor, has slammed Don Jazzy.

He blasted Don Jazzy for taking sides with Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, and his second wife, Judy Austin.

The two love birds had made a recording to take a swipe at their haters. They showcase how much they have fallen in love with each other using Don Jazzy's signee's song, 'I Don't Care' to showcase their love.

Don Jazzy saw the video and gushed over it while calling it beautiful.

However, reacting to the Mavin Boss' statement, Maduagwu blasted him and said he should be ashamed for doing such.

In the recording Maduagwu posted on his Instagram page, he noted that Don Jazzy was rejoicing over adultery. He narrated how Judy Austin was impregnated by Yul Edochie who had a wife and a family.

Maduagwu asked if Austin was the philanthropist's sister, would he still celebrate such behavior.

Maduagwu alleged that Don Jazzy has spiritual problem if he knew what Yul Edochie had done and is still supporting him.

The actor also said that many youths in Nigeria are looking up to Don Jazzy. He asked him if he was truly endorsing adultery.

Below is the post Uche made:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband