Now You See Me 3 Gets a Promising Update From Jesse Eisenberg

Forum 1 month ago

Now You See Me 3 Gets a Promising Update From Jesse Eisenberg

Speaking with Collider, Oscar nominee Jesse Eisenberg gave a brand new update regarding the current development of Lionsgate’s long-awaited Now You See Me 3 movie.

The Social Network star confirmed that he has already read the script for Now You See Me 3, which he’s hoping to start filming in the “next six months.” Eisenberg also expressed his excitement for the third installment to the hit heist franchise, which he believes is something rare nowadays for this type of genre.

“Yeah, I did [read the script]. Hopefully it will happen in the next six months. I think it will, it seems like it will. Yeah, it’s really great,” Eisenberg said. “I also agree with you. For me, the thing I love about it so much, having just read the script, it celebrates intelligence and it’s non-violent but exciting, and it’s so weird to see that because it sounds so obvious, and it sounds like that would be common, but it’s actually quite uncommon to have a movie that’s this franchise, this Hollywood-style movie that’s really just about teamwork and intelligence, rather than just violence.”

Who’s involved in Now You See Me 3?

Now You See Me 3 will be directed by Ruben Fleischer (Venom) from a screenplay written by Seth Grahame-Smith. Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, and Morgan Freeman are expected to reprise their respective roles as J. Daniel Atlas, Merritt McKinney, and Thaddeus Bradley. Noticeably missing from the initial cast announcement are franchise vets Dave Franco, Lizzy Caplan, and Mark Ruffalo, who were part of the main cast for the first two installments.

This project also reunites Fleischer with Eisenberg and Harrelson, after working together in the popular Zombieland movies. It is produced by Bobby Cohen and Alex Kurtzman, with Chisom Ude executive producing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner