Anything I See In My Husband’s House Is Because Of My Children’s Tomorrow – Portable’s Wife, Bewaji Replies Troll Who Asserted He Assaults Her

Forum 1 month ago

Anything I See In My Husband’s House Is Because Of My Children’s Tomorrow – Portable’s Wife, Bewaji Replies Troll Who Asserted He Assaults Her

Omobewaji Ewatomi, the wife of Portable has lambasted a troll who asserted that the singer beats her.

After Bewaji celebrated Portable’s 30th birthday earlier today, a troll attacked her in the comment section.

The troll, identified as Agbaje Deborah, accused the singer of beating her. In response, Bewaji challenged the user to leave a comment using her actual account.

She added that the reason she has lived in her husband’s house till now is because of her children's future as she cannot leave her husband to have different children for different men.

up to this point is for her children, and everything she gets in his home is a concern for their future.

Her words: “
Olofo you suppose you your real account comment if them born your mama well werey please can you tell us what you are going through in your home too olofo if I stay my husband house till now na because of my children because I can’t be among of you 5 children 5 fathers anything I see in my husband house na because of my children tomorrow werey.”

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fc252c99a9c5179f44a38fba5b3df46.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties