Bobrisky Vows to Feed 500 Everyday for 30 Days to Mark Ramadan

Forum 1 month ago

Bobrisky Vows to Feed 500 Everyday for 30 Days to Mark Ramadan

Controversial crossdresser Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has made a vow.

He pledged to feed 500 people throughout the thirty-day holy fasting month of Ramadan. 

The Nation reported that Muslims all across the world have begun fasting for Ramadan, which falls in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar.

This year’s fasting began on Monday, March 11th and is slated to end on April 9th.

According to the self-proclaimed ‘Mummy of Lagos,’ he will distribute free food to 500 individuals every day till the end of Ramadan.

The business entrepreneur wrote: “It’s Ramadan guys, I’m gonna be feeding 500 souls daily for the 30th days Like I have always said I will continue to ignore trolls and keep doing me”.

” Only ALLAH has the right to judge Bob . Watch my instagram story everyday to see how we feed 500 souls everyday for 30 DAYS”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 19 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 19 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 2 days ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie