Suits: L.A. Pilot Cast Adds My Adventures with Superman Star

Forum 1 month ago

Suits: L.A. Pilot Cast Adds My Adventures with Superman Star

According to TVLine, Alice Lee, who is currently voicing Lois Lane in My Adventures with Superman, has been tapped to join the Suits: L.A. pilot cast for the upcoming spin-off to the hit legal drama Suits.

Lee will be playing guest-starring role of Leah, “a young associate attorney at Black Lane Law who has been assigned to work with (or, as it turns out, for) entertainment attorney Erica Rollins.” This won’t be the first time that Lee will be portraying a lawyer, as she previously played one in NBC’s short-lived comedy Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist. Should the project score an official series order, Lee will be promoted as a recurring character.

Who’s involved in the Suits spin-off?

Suits: LA hails from original series creator Aaron Korsh, who is executive producing with David Bartis, Doug Liman, and Gene Klein. The pilot will be directed and executive produced by Victoria Mahoney (The Old Guard 2). The spin-off stars Stephen Amell as Ted Black, Josh McDermitt as Stuart Lane, Lex Scott Davis as Erica Rollins, and Troy Winbush as Kevin.

“Suits: L.A. centers on Ted Black, a former federal prosecutor from New York, who has reinvented himself representing the most powerful clients in Los Angeles,” reads the logline. “His firm is at a crisis point, and in order to survive he must embrace a role he held in contempt his entire career. Ted is surrounded by a group of characters who test their loyalties to both Ted and each other while they can’t help but mix their personal and professional lives. All of this is going on while events from years ago slowly unravel that led Ted to leave behind everything and everyone he loved.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 18 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie