Why Singles Should Prepare Before Getting Married – Actress, Uche Nnanna Speaks

Forum 1 month ago

Why Singles Should Prepare Before Getting Married – Actress, Uche Nnanna Speaks

Uche Nnanna, the popular Nigerian actress, has advised unmarried individuals to ensure they adequately prepare before embarking on their marital journey.

In an interview with Punch, she added that though many of her friends got married before her, she didn’t allow that to bother her as she got married on her own time.

She noted that it was important to seek God’s guidance before making such an important decision.

Uche Nnanna said:
“People are not being prepared for marriage, and they are not defining what they want. Are you getting married because your mates are getting married? Or are you getting married because you feel you are ready for it? Most of my friends got married before me, but I got married on my own time, and today, I am enjoying my marriage.”

She added:
“It is important to seek the face of God before getting married. For the females should watch their partners. How does he treat his sisters and his mother? That will tell you how he will treat you.

“For the men, they should observe the way the lady they want to get married to treats others, and even beggars on the street. How does she treat children running around your compound?

“Those are the things that will tell you the kind of person she is. It will be hard for a man who treats his sisters and mother well to hurt one. When one is married to a kind partner, there will always be a way to sort things out when there is a crisis.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad