Why I Don’t Want To Have Kids – Media Personality, Shade Ladipo Speaks

Forum 1 month ago

Why I Don’t Want To Have Kids – Media Personality, Shade Ladipo Speaks

Shade Ladipo, the popular Nigerian media personality, has explained why she does not want to have children.

According to the veteran broadcaster, she will be 42 soon and never liked the idea of having kids.

She explained that she loves children but added that she does not want to be a mother.

She noted that her lack of interest in having children was not part of the reason for her divorce from her estranged husband.

The veteran TV host, however, said she is open to remarriage.

Speaking in an interview with Daddy Freeze, Ladipo said, “I am open to remarry. But I don’t want kids. I’m going to be 42 in November. I’ve never had the incline to have a child. I will be honest.

“I love children. Children love me. Children are actually attracted to me. I will go to a children party and they will start to sit around me. Children love me but I don’t have any feeling to have a child of my own. I can adopt. Maybe, adopt a whole orphanage and give them my last name. But I don’t want to.

“My decision not to have kids wasn’t an issue with my ex-husband. He was indifferent. He will have kids. But with me, it wasn’t an issue.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 5 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star