I’m Not Your Typical Nigerian Artiste – Rapper, Illbliss Boasts

Forum 1 month ago

I’m Not Your Typical Nigerian Artiste – Rapper, Illbliss Boasts

Tobechukwu Ejiofor, the popular rapper and actor, who is also known as Illbliss, has boasted that he is well-rounded unlike most of his colleagues in the Nigerian music industry.

He said he was an accomplished banker before making the switch to music.

The ‘King Of Boys’ star said it has always been his desire to own assets and not just do music for the fun of it.

Speaking in a recent interview with Da Genius, Illbliss said, “I was a banker for four years. I worked at four different banks. I was in a very high performance department called oil and gas. So I was dealing with upstream, downstream, and clients from drilling companies, construction companies.

“While in the banking industry, I went through a lot of departments. I went from treasury to risk management, to retail banking to private banking to Human Resources. So I’m not your typical Nigerian artiste. I can be rapping but I want to be able to own things and create magic out of entertainment properties.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 1 day ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024