My Wife’s Daughter And I Are Very Close To Me, She Called Me “Daddy” First – Queen Atang’s Husband Brags

Forum 1 month ago

My Wife’s Daughter And I Are Very Close To Me, She Called Me “Daddy” First – Queen Atang’s Husband Brags

King David, husband of Big Brother Naija reality star, Queen Atang has blushed over his wife's daughter.

According to him, he is bonding with Kaila very well and he was happy when she first called him daddy.

Recall that Queen Atang and her newly wedded husband,Queen Atang and her newly wedded husband, King David made headlines this weekend after they beautifully tied the knot in a grand ceremony.

After the civil wedding over the weekend, the couple hosted a few friends at their wedding dinner.

During the dinner, King David stood to share a few words of appreciation to loved ones who were present for the ceremony and also shared how much he loves his wife and her daughter, Kaila.

King David disclosed that growing up as a child, he lived with only boys and didn’t have the opportunity to have girls around him; hence it has helped him to bond very well with his wife’s daughter, Kaila.

He also bragged about the fact that Kaila called him “daddy” first when she was born. This comment from King David has raised eyebrows.

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 2 days ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers