Nobody Fit Reject Me – Lady In Reacts After Kai Cenat Chose ‘Amala’ Over Her

Forum 1 month ago

Nobody Fit Reject Me – Lady In Reacts After Kai Cenat Chose ‘Amala’ Over Her

A young Nigerian lady has reacted after being shamed online.

The lady Comfort was reacting after American YouTuber, Kai Cenat picked ‘amala’ over her.

It happened that during one of Kai’s time in Lagos, he turned down the advances of Comfort and was followed by a broke-shaming comment on social media from the dumped lady.

Addressing the comment made by Kai Cenat where he vowed to pick a local Nigerian food, ‘amala‘ over Comfort in any weather or season, she clapped back at him in a recent video.

In a post via her X page, the lady blasted the YouTuber while faking tears.

See reaction and video below:

djwapsam said: “Better be grateful to SHANKS for giving you that one in a lifetime opportunity to meet kai 😂.”

bigbaby6 noted: “Yes he said what he said 🤪.”

etinjohn added: “Them go reject you for the third time now e go clear 😂.”

dimplesamaka stated: “Having some shame and dignity is a huge virtue 😢😢.”

obianujupriscillia opined: “See the level you brought yourself to that they had to compare you tò amala. Something you for just codedly take your L and Bounce.”

boyoryee wrote: “Na Chisom they choose na this girl the hustle the spotlight.. no gree for anybody this year o.”

dehbombomm noted: “Fr I’d choose banku and sardine over you sef if I was Kai😂.”

dessycarter said: “If y’all keep telling these ladies the truth majority of them will know they ain’t even upto 2.. in their head they’re all 10 lol! If you’re claiming 10 where’s the room for growth cox you already perfect as a 10! May God no give us sisters or daughters wey go they embarrass us.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties