I See All Challenges As A Stepping Stone To Greatness - Actress Kiitan Bukola Writes As She Turns A Year Older

Forum 1 month ago

I See All Challenges As A Stepping Stone To Greatness - Actress Kiitan Bukola Writes As She Turns A Year Older

Popular Nigerian actress, Kiitan Bukola has taken to Instagram to celebrate as she turns a new age today.

To celebrate her special day, she expressed gratitude to her maker for keeping her.

She wrote;

”Today, I shower myself with love, gratitude, and happiness. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 to the one who deserves it the most – me! OLAOLUWAKIITAN OLUWABUKUNOLAMI

Ever since I realised that Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.

I see all challenges as a stepping stone to greatness.

I become more grateful to God ''.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/3732c4ae9dfb6cc32d657adc1ed55c08.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad