I’m Afrobeats Leader Worldwide – Davido Boasts

Forum 1 month ago

I’m Afrobeats Leader Worldwide – Davido Boasts

Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido has made a boast in a recent interview.

He boasted that he is the leader of the Afrobeats genre globally.

Davido made the boast in a recent interview with Billboard’s Nadine Graham.

The DMW boss interrupted the interviewer after he referred to him as leader of Afrobeats in the United States, saying he is leading “everywhere.”

Davido said as global leader of Afrobeats, he wants people to look forward to “Just good music. And it’s crazy, because people in jail have heard my music.”

The singer disclosed that he is currently working on two albums, explaining that one would be for the African audience and the other for the American audience.

Davido also revealed his favorite collaboration is ‘2 AM’ with Casanova and Tory Lanez because the record bridged Canadian, Nigerian and American cultures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30