I Have 20 Cars And 10 Houses And I’m Still Building A Hotel – Singer, Portable Reveals (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

I Have 20 Cars And 10 Houses And I’m Still Building A Hotel – Singer, Portable Reveals (Video)

Habeeb Okikiola, the famous Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Portable, has stunned his many fans.

He stunned many following his recent revelation about the number of his cars and houses.

During a recent interview, the music star disclosed that he owns an impressive fleet of almost cars, including a Range Rover and a G-Wagon.

Additionally, Portable shared that he possesses 10 houses; some are completed, others under construction, including the construction of a hotel.

He specified that the hotel is being built in Ogun State and mentioned having completed and ongoing construction projects, including a market.

Furthermore, he emphasized that despite living in modest circumstances, he leads a genuine life without resorting to pretence or fake displays of wealth.

In his words;
“It’s the bad roads that spoil my cars. I have bought many cars, I bought a G-Wagon and, a Range Rover, I bought plenty cars. I bought like 20 cars, it’s the road.

“This governor and president should fix Ogun State roads. Let us be able to drive smoothly from Lekki to Abeokuta. I’m building my hotel here. I have about 10 mansions here, both completed and uncompleted. I built a market.

“I live in the trenches, but I don’t live trenches life. There is no fake life here”.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 21 hours ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car