I Play Squash Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday — Obasanjo Reveals How He Keeps Fit

Forum 1 month ago

I Play Squash Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday — Obasanjo Reveals How He Keeps Fit

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria’s former President, has revealed that he plays squash on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to be physically fit.

Obasanjo said this when he paid a courtesy visit to Abia state governor, Alex Otti on Friday.

He earlier lauded Otti for repealing the law that gave pensions to ex-governors and their deputies.

The ex-president was on his way to attend the 61st birthday celebration of his former Special Assistant on Privatisation, Bishop Sunday Onuoha.

Obasanjo who commended Otti for taking time to engage in exercise, said leaders must keep themselves in healthy shape.

“This morning, I came in and I met you exercising. A sound mind and a sound body and I say to you, now I know your secret,” Obasanjo said.

“I was glad when you said you do that every other day. It’s just like me playing squash on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I think a leader must keep himself or herself in a healthy condition,”
he said.

The former leader celebrated his 87th birthday on March 5.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 23 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star