Say Whatever You Like, I Can Wear My Son’s Clothes – Mohbad’s Father Blasts Critic

Forum 4 weeks ago

Say Whatever You Like, I Can Wear My Son’s Clothes – Mohbad’s Father Blasts Critic

Mr. Joseph Aloba, the father of the deceased Afrobeat singer Mohbad, has responded to criticism after being spotted multiple times wearing his late son's clothes.

Following the demise of the singer some months ago, his father has been through a wave of backlashes over several issues including a DNA request from his daughter-in-law, the early burial of his late son, Mohbad's properties, and many others.

In a recent interview hosted by a TikTok influencer @kachiwire, Mohbad’s father addressed the allegations of wearing the clothes of his late son.

According to Mr Aloba, he and his late share the same sizes of outfits and it is ridiculous for people to have an issue with him for wearing his outfits.

He concluded by stating that his focus is to get justice for his son rather than being distracted by the ‘rubbish’ people have to say.

“Mohbad is my son and I can wear his clothes, we both wear the same size of clothes, anybody that doesn’t like the fact that I am wearing my late son’s clothes is free to say whatever they like, my only focus right now is To get justice for my late son,” he said partly.

Below are some reactions to the video online.

mayorsoj said: “If dem give an chance, he go marry Wunmi join.”

veevogee noted: “For over one year now this family are still c0nfused???? If you have a good family, you don’t know what God has done for you.”

endylight1 stated: “This Man and interviews are like 5 and 6, he’s not interested in getting any justice but after wunmi cos what is this😮.”

queenifeomamg penned: “Una don see why the mama leave this man Abi? He no just get sense. Funniest part is when she realized it, it was too late and someone like him won’t want her going with their son. Mohbad!”

tonia.gram_ said: “ol. If This man is so concerned about the paternity of Liam, I promise you, he for don go get that court order since. Man just want camera and mics on him. E dey sweet am.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 3 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie