Transfer: I’m hopeful Mbappe will change his mind over Real Madrid move – Enrique

Forum 4 weeks ago

Transfer: I’m hopeful Mbappe will change his mind over Real Madrid move – Enrique

Paris Saint-Germain manager, Luis Enrique has said he remains hopeful that Kylian Mbappé could “change his mind” and stay with the club.

Mbappe has already informed the Ligue 1 champions that he is leaving and is being strongly linked with a move to Real Madrid in the summer.

Ahead of their league fixture against rivals, Marseille on Sunday, Enrique told Prime Video Sport France he hasn’t given up on the idea of the France international staying in Paris.

When asked if the fact that it will be Mbappé’s final chance to play in Le Classique would influence his starting lineup, Luis Enrique said: “Why will it be his final derby?

“Me, I’ve always remained hopeful that Kylian could change his mind — he hasn’t said anything for now. He could change his mind.

“Imagine if we win four trophies this season and Kylian Mbappé decides at the last minute that he wants to stay in Paris.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Lazio target summer move for Super Eagles midfielder
Forum | 16 hours ago

Transfer: Lazio target summer move for Super Eagles midfielder

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 2 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler