LaLiga: I think it’s close – Rodrygo speaks on being benched by Mbappe at Real Madrid

Forum 4 weeks ago

LaLiga: I think it’s close – Rodrygo speaks on being benched by Mbappe at Real Madrid

Real Madrid forward, Rodrygo, has reacted to the speculation concerning his future at the club following the rumoured arrival of Kylian Mbappe from PSG.

Rodrygo scored a brace last night to help Real Madrid regain their eight-point advantage at the top of La Liga standings with a 2-0 win over Athletic Club.

And while the Brazilian has shown himself as one of Los Blancos’ finest players in recent season, there is the speculation that he would be reduced to a role on the bench when superstar forward, Mbappe arrives in the summer.

Mbappe is said to have made the decision to join the La Liga champions at the end of the season, though the player is yet to make a public announcement.

“Mbappé to Real? I think it’s close as it’s what journalists say, I trust you guys! But I don’t know what’s going on,” Rodrygo told reporters after helping Real Madrid record their latest victory.

“If Mbappé comes, I will be benched? It will be a happy problem for the manager. I’m only focused on Real Madrid.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 2 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 5 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up