I Don’t Charge To Perform At Events But The Lord Blesses Me – Dunsin Oyekan (Video)

Forum 4 weeks ago

I Don’t Charge To Perform At Events But The Lord Blesses Me – Dunsin Oyekan (Video)

Popular Nigerian gospel artist, Dunsin Oyekan has revealed that he does not charge to perform at events.

The musician was briefly interviewed by content creator, Timi Agbaje who asked him how he gets into the right mood before singing.

The interviewer, Timi Agbaje called Dunsin Oyekan’s attention to how come secular musicians get into the right mood by getting high on alcohol.

Dunsin Oyekan noted that for him to get into the right frame of mind to do music, he prays and try to get into the spirit by speaking in tongues.

When asked whether a gospel artist should charge for performing at an event, Dunsin Oyekan stated that it depends on the consecration of the musician.

According to Dunsin, for some their consecration lets them charge; however, he doesn’t because of his own consecration.

Dunsin maintained that he doesn’t charge to perform at events but the Lord continues to bless him.

Watch him speak below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido
Forum | 21 hours ago

Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido

Mr Macaroni Defends Don Jazzy Following Wizkid’s Controversial Remark
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mr Macaroni Defends Don Jazzy Following Wizkid’s Controversial Remark

Wizkid’s Old Tweet Hailing Don Jazzy as ‘Role Model’ Surfaces Online Amid Controversy
Forum | 21 hours ago

Wizkid’s Old Tweet Hailing Don Jazzy as ‘Role Model’ Surfaces Online Amid Controversy

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 5 days ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return