Lucy Recounts Sad Experience With Davido’s Security

Forum 3 weeks ago

Lucy Recounts Sad Experience With Davido’s Security

Big Brother Naija reality star, Lucy Edet has narrated a sad experience she had with Davido's security.

Recall that many people had complained about the singer's tough security who are fond of mishandling people who trespass their boundaries.

Lucy revealed she was at a club with her friend when one of the singers’ convoy nearly hit them but luckily she got saved but Lucy didn’t leave the club without insulting them.

She also claimed that some boys ended up receiving hot slaps from his security.

Explaining in pidgin, she wrote: “Na so somebody’s chop slap early momo as we were leaving the club because of Davido. The security details held the kind of guns you saw in movies. Na Baba God save me and my friend, one of the mumu convoys nearly hit me as my friend. I abused them wella”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gospel Singer, Buchi Recounts Near-Death Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

Gospel Singer, Buchi Recounts Near-Death Experience

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 1 day ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 4 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus