I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Forum 3 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Afrobeat artist Kizz Daniel has hailed his wife, Mjay as she bagged a new endorsement.

Recall that some weeks ago, she also bagged an endorsement.

Mjay was recently spotted at the introduction of a new Tecno phone, just weeks after signing a lucrative contract with Nigerian automobile manufacturer Mikano.

In response to a video of his wife demonstrating her modeling abilities, the musician praised her and declared his eternal love for her.

In his statement, the ‘Buga’ crooner explained why he loves his wife and how he plans to treat her for all the years she has dedicated to him.

Mjay Anidugbe is the mother of Kizz Daniel’s three sons, the twins who just turned three.

Mrs Anidugbe was among the celebs who attended the Tecno Camon 30 launch event.

This is the second major endorsement she will sign in as many weeks.

Kizz Daniel, who seems nothing short of enthusiastic, captioned the video:

“Very gentle girl, I’ll pick you up turn you, biggie girl, 😂 “- Showa ….. Get that Tecno money 💰 baby @mrsanidugbe Love you forever ❤️ .”

See video below: 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 6 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 6 hours ago