“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi

Forum 3 weeks ago

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi

Actress Sarah Martins has taken to social media to attack Wunmi, the wife of the late artist Mohbad following recent banter with sister.

The movie diva posted a lengthy message on her Instagram page expressing her disappointment with Wunmi following her sister’s outrageous charges against the late musician.

Karimot, Wunmi’s sister, had earlier posted a video online in which she asserted that Mohbad had infected his wife with STDs when he was alive.

Sarah Martins attacked Mohbad’s 24-year-old widow by using Karimot’s viral video as leverage. The actress voiced her disappointment on Instagram that Wunmi’s sister dared to accuse Mohbad in such a blatant manner and that his wife had allowed it.

In her words;

“At this point, Wunmi is doing too much!

Kai! Some women do get sense true true…

Your kwashiorkor sister had the effrontery to boldly come online to accuse your so-called beloved late husband of giving you a series of infections when he was alive and you allowed it??? Why are u so scared to do DNA tho? If I were you, I would have done it long ago to clear my name and protect the legacy of my late husband!.”

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking Mohbad?????

I am so disappointed in you!

Kai!!!! Such a senseless widow!.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/97246fed49c63fd00752c332e11cc52c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Easter Egg Mocking Rob Liefeld Deemed an ‘Absolute Honor’
Forum | 6 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Easter Egg Mocking Rob Liefeld Deemed an ‘Absolute Honor’

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 6 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety