“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest

Forum 3 weeks ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest

Nollywood actress, Simi Gold, who was formerly convicted of naira abuse, has sent words of encouragement to crossdresser, Bobrisky while in EFCC custody.

You may recall that the actress was reportedly convicted by a court and bagged 6 months imprisonment for spraying and stepping on new naira in February.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/215d7c13f951f12c96823b0628737ca4.jpg

However, she refuted reports of her imprisonment, assuring her fans that she is safe and secured.

Now, reacting to Bobrisky’s arrest for the same crime she was accused of, she assured the socialite that he will come out strong with his head up.

Captioning the photos, she wrote: “Sending you loads of love ❤️ my sweetheart @bobrisky222 nothing do you my friend you’re coming out of this stronger with your head up 💯.”

See netizens reactions below:

adenlevictor said: “Women supporting each other”

kathie_jaws123 noted: “They are even close friends lol. Now I understand the parol iykyk”

alarokablog wrote: “Experience is the best teacher 😂”

king_digo said: “😂aunty would go in a woman and come out a senior man. All those starved prisoners go mend him yansh for am😂😂”

SEE POSTS:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/93a15006f4612bf8a3a598a31c72d303.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 3 days ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 3 days ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 4 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam