Men Still Want Me At 59 - Actress, Rita Edochie Brags

Forum 3 weeks ago

Men Still Want Me At 59 - Actress, Rita Edochie Brags

Rita Edochie, the popular Nigerian actress, has bragged about her youthful days claiming that she was indeed every man’s dream wife.

Sharing an A.I generated picture in her younger years, Rita said men were so crazy about her but she was very selective of them.

According to her, she needed to get the best man that deserved her and at 22, her husband came her way and she quickly grabbed him because he was the only man that deserved her.

Rita made it known that despite being of age, men are still asking her out, taking a swipe at Judy, Yul Edochie’s second wife.

She added that despite being the hot chick, she never snatched any woman’s husband.

She wrote:
“I have always told people that my youthful days were so hot, you all thought I was playing?

“Men were crazy about me but trust Ijele, I was very selective because I needed to get the best man that deserved me and at age 22, my great husband came. Tony Edochie came my way and I quickly grabbed him because he was the only man that deserved me.
“The shocking thing is that at my current age now, men still love to have me, I’m hotter than fire, I’m a correct babe.

"Yet I still didn’t snatch what wasn’t mine but people that their breasts are bigger than their body will rush to claim someone’s else’s property and they wouldn’t allow us to hear words on social media”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 4 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues