Paris 2024 qualifier: Super Falcons clash will be tough – Banyana goalie, Swart

Forum 2 weeks ago

Paris 2024 qualifier: Super Falcons clash will be tough – Banyana goalie, Swart

South Africa goalkeeper Kaylin Swart is looking forward to another difficult test against the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

Swart put up an impressive performance in the first leg which Banyana Banyana lost 1-0.

The shot stopper made a number of superb saves in the game especially in the first half.

The African champions will need to overturn the first leg deficit when both teams clash in the reverse fixture at the Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria on Tuesday (today).

Swart admitted that they must better their performance from the first leg to seal a place at Paris 2024.

“I think the second leg is going to be tough, but I think the coaches know exactly what’s needed and us as players, we also will look at ourselves and hopefully we’ll come back with a better individual performance,” she told CAF Online.

“I think if we can start (the second leg) the way we finished the second half (in Abuja), I think there’s so much more to give but we’re not down yet. I still believe in my girls, I still think that we can turn it around at home and I just hope that the fans will come out and be behind us because I do think there’s so much more in the second leg and hopefully we can get the goals we need.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

One Spoon of Chocolate Cast Adds Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson
Forum | 6 days ago

One Spoon of Chocolate Cast Adds Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy