Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence

Forum 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence

A Nigerian pastor, Prophet Akpata has revealed why he married three wives. According to him, one woman cannot fulfill his needs.

He opened up in an interview with Waploaded.

According to the clergyman, he learnt all that he's practising from the bible.

He confessed that living a falsehood was not an option, as he was acutely conscious that one woman would not suffice to satisfy him.

During the interview, his wife expressed admiration for her husband’s sincerity towards himself.

See reactions below:

Okeke Collins said:

“Prophet didn't say he has stopped at three wives. More might still join to attain Solomon status.”

Ben C.C. Amuchie:

“It's very wrong for him to have more than one wife. But let me not judge him, I'm not God.”

G A Okegbe:

“I love such courage, Lord have mercy on us.”

Andy Kayne:

“People are so brainwashed that they think the only way to live life is by western standards. Firstly as Africans we are naturally a Polygamous society. Secondly from a biblical perspective, there are many characters in the bible that were polygamous. You cannot only take the parts that serve your purpose in a religion, there is a whole book. Christianity is a judaic faith, just like Islam.”

Justin James:

“He is only justifying his rough decisions.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 8 hours ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo